Ministry of CMA
Vision: Changing the world, one heart at a time.
We will accomplish our vision through:
- Evangelistic outreach primarily, but not exclusively, to the motorcycling community.
- Run for the Son, where we will partner with ministries with world-reaching potential.
- Equipping our members in ministry training that aligns itself with Biblical truths.
- A servant's attitude to the world and to our members (i.e. Here if you need us).
- Quality products that aid in evangelistic outreach.
- An effective WorkCenter support team.
CMA Ministry Partners:
CMA partners with three other ministries (Jesus Film Project, Missionary Ventures, and Open Doors) to spread the Gospel around the world. In 2010 CMA donated $806,841.65 to each one of the three ministries as a result of the Run for the Son fundraiser.
To inspire our leaders and members to be the most organized, advanced, equipped, financially stable organization, full of integrity in the motorcycling industry and the Kingdom of God.
The Christian Motorcyclists Association is interdenominational and evangelistic in nature. We believe in:
- The Bible as the inspired and infallible Word of God.
- One God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The virgin birth and deity of Christ, His explicit atoning death, bodily resurrection and ascension.
- Salvation through the blood of Jesus Christ.
- The sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit who enables a believer to live holy.
- The second coming of Jesus Christ.
Map of Regions and States